In 1984 Beta Resources, Inc. was incorporated to provide training services on the emerging personal computer. Over the course of 30 years, Beta Resources adapted to rapidly changing technologies and markets. Opportunities began for web-based services with the Beta Resources, Inc. division Webconferences.Com in 2000, offering webcasting and video conferencing services to government agencies.
Beta Resources in 2017 is now a multi-faceted provider to government, non-profit and small business.
Services now include:
- live video webcasting,
- video public service announcements,
- webinars using http://www.bluejeans.com ,
- video story telling, animations and motion graphics,
- educational engaging websites,
- consulting on strategies to integrate technology with management